Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's with the puffer vests?

Okay so I'm doing another article on winter clothing. I'm blogging most at winter times only because I love winter. Okay so let's get into it! Every time  I'm at school or even the mall there is at least one person wearing a puffer vest. I actually really like them and own one myself. I actually picked mine up at Justice not much longer than about 2-3 weeks ago. I got a green vest (vest: tank top sleeves) I actually adore this  vest. I've never been the type of person to like vests, but, this one is so eye-catching! All of my friends and family commented say that they liked it. This vest is amazing! Green wasn't the only available color, they also had pink, and blue as I remember, maybe even a black. The reason I picked the green was because I barely own anything that is green and this is a very pretty watermelon green! All of these colors are very eye-catching and contain a hint of neon hue in them. I actually meant to buy mine at Old Navy because my mom actually told me that they were only $8 there (plus taxes) but when I went there they were all out, so I looked at the colors and designs online and they were terrible! So I dropped by Justice and picked mine up. One great thing about this vest was that the hood was removable. But I really think that the hood is the best part of this vest. What makes it great is that it is lined with beautiful brown, thick fur (fake of course.) I hope you guys really like this article and my online magazine! Oh and, I'm not going to post pictures for this blog post because I'm really not in the mood for going to google images (or any other picture website) and looking for pictures of puffer vest. So yeah really hope you like this! STAY TUNED FOR MORE TREND ALERTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment