Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tankinis just intruded your mind.

Knowung that swimsuits are always important for this time of year I thought that I should make a post on what type of swimsuits are in right now that should be in your closet waiting to go for a swim or just a pool party. Tankinis are the new thing that everyone seems to be wearing these days, so hey don't you think that you should be in on what to wear on your trip to the beach? I personally think that anyshop that sells tankinis should be the place you choose to buy yours keep in mind that they are super cute! For peoplewho don't know what a tankini is, a tankini is a two piece swimsuit but it is nothing like a bikini it covers up your whole stomach so it is just like a one piece swimsuit cut. As nice as it would ne for me to put up a picture I really can't right now so you can search it up on google images, but for now keep reading beauty critters because you will keep on getting trend alerts. Now that I just told you all about what swimsuit to buy this spring or summer go and check out my other post on what type of swimsuit cover-ups you should be getting. Be sure to check out a new part if my blog, Fashion Faux Pas a page with too much snarky and not enough sweet comments on other people's bad choice of clothing the more you scroll down on that section, the juicer it gets. So goodbye for now my beauty critter and talk to you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment